Thursday, July 24, 2008

Change!


March 17, 2008 - "I'll Get It!" by Barry Blitt

It has already been determined that Obama will be the Democratic Candidate in the upcoming election and we are even close to seeing who will be the Vice Presidential Candidate, but we are at least still able to comment on this cover.

This cover was made at the time of the "Red Phone" issue that arose during Primary Season.  Now, many people have debated who would do a better job and all of the issues in this day and age, but the most striking thing I find about this upcoming election is the concept of change.

For me, this will be the first Presidential election that I am eligible to vote in (I have been able to vote since last year.).  I know that whomever the nation and I vote for will definitely be a huge change in this nation's history.  And I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: